Meta menu:

From here, you can access the Emergencies page, Contact Us page, Accessibility Settings, Language Selection, and Search page.

Open Menu

Undergraduate Research Funding [Studienbegleitende Forschungsförderung]

You are here:

Which projects can be funded - and how?

Undergraduate research projects of students working towards their first academic degree at the Charité may be eligible for project funding ("Studentische Forschungsfoerderung"), given that the necessary funds are provided by the research group the student is working in.

Funding decisions will be made individually by the Vice Dean for Research.

All potential applicants are requested to FIRST discuss with their PI/thesis advisor/group leader whether or not this funding opportunity is an option.